South Lake Tahoe CA
Lake View From Every Room
Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge & Spa’s Commitment to Our Guests, Our Staff and Our Vendors as we Navigate Through Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The safety and security of our guests and staff members remains our highest priority. We will continue to update this page with the latest information regarding booking flexibility, travel safety and resources.
Health and Hygiene – Updated April 27, 2020
You and your families’ health and welfare and that of our own staff and vendors are of extreme and paramount importance to us. As the news is dominated by the coronavirus, we want to assure you that we are taking every reasonable precaution to promote a safe and healthy environment for our guests and staff.
We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention regarding the spread of the virus. Our focus is to ensure we meet our guest needs while doing our part to keep you, our associates, and our communities safe.
Here are some procedures we are taking:
- We have enhanced techniques used to clean guest rooms after each stay. We are paying particular attention to high touch point areas, to include keys, public areas, elevator doors and buttons, door handles, locks and latches, light switches, surfaces, telephones, television remote controls, and bathroom fixture handles.
- There is heightened sanitizing attention to our common areas, such as the front desk and guest lounge area.
- Some past standard services such as daily housekeeping for guests staying more than one night may be changed and modified to prevent staff entering guests room for housekeeping for stay over service.
In addition, we are asking of you, our guests, as well of our own staff and vendors, that if you are not feeling well:
- That you stay home to avoid passing it to others. We will be happy to help with rebooking your stay or helping you cancel.
- Keep your hands clean and wash properly
- Importantly, if you have any of the COVID-19 symptoms or flu-like symptoms, please stay at home and seek appropriate medical help
We look forward to seeing you and want to reassure you that we are taking every reasonable precaution to promote a safe and healthy environment.
Your health and well-being are our highest priority and we truly appreciate the trust that you place in us
CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19) Resources
Please check the Centers for Disease Control and The World Health Organization for the most current and up to date information about Coronavirus.
(make hyperlink using CDC and WHO)
In addition we are working with local, county and state health organizations on guidance on safe practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19
El Dorado County Public Health (hyperlink name)
City of South Lake Tahoe
State of California
Visit Travel California Travel Updates
Visit Lake Tahoe in Style
We Have Vacancy!